I was found guilty without being able to defend myself in court?

I was found guilty, without having been able to defend myself in court! Is there anything we can do?
Yes, in some cases, we can apply for a revocation of judgment and if necessary a stay of execution of the demerit points that have been added to your driving record.

Please contact us and we will explain the procedure to follow.

Recommended Posts