Completion of your package purchase
to complete the opening of your file, you need to follow the next steps:
- Connect to your bank online access (RBC, AccesD, etc.).
- Once logged in, find the “Interac e-Transfer” or “Email Money Transfer”.
- Send the amount to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (do not use the SMS feature).
- Put the following passphrase: ( solution ) with the answer : “( ticket )
As each bank have a different way to access this type of payment, please contact them if you need any help.
You can also contact us if you’d rather pay by credit card over the phone.
NO FILE WILL BE OPENED WITHOUT A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.
Prepare the Return-Envelope
EITHER: Take a clear picture of your ticket or hearing date notice and send it to email@example.com
EITHER: Fax us a copy of your ticket or hearing date to 450-934-3414
AND Prepare an envelope containing :
- The “Terms and conditions of acceptance” SIGNED and DATED. You can download it now (it was also sent by email).
MAIL THE ENVELOPE to :
229 – 3221, Aut. Laval Ouest
Laval (QC) H7P 5P2
If there is LESS THAN 10 DAYS ! to the 30 days delay you have to contest your tickt or if you can’t mail the envelop to us, we invite you to send us your document by fax at 450-934-3414. You will then need to come to our office to bring your money order.
- Order your Driver’s Record from SAAQ. When you receive it, fax it or email it to us.
- IMPORTANT : don’t forget It’s your responsibility to contest your statement of offense and to send us all documents relating to your file. ex: notice of hearing, your version of events or any changes to your driving record.
Please also advise us of any change of address, phone number or any changes to your driver’s record.
- Upon reception of your documents, we will start to work on your case. You can follow any development online when logging to your online ‘follow up” account. Your username and password will be sent to you when we open your case.
PLEASE NOTE: All actions and legal advices are made from the lawyer firm MC2 Avocats and are therefore strictly confidential. Thanks.