Release from seizure
To get your ceased vehicle back you need to do a Release from Seizure.
There is different reasons for seizure of a vehicule for 7, 30, or 90 days including these:
1. The driver’s licence has been suspended or revoked.
2. The driver does not hold a valid driver’s licence or does not hold a licence of the appropriate class for the vehicle being driven.
3. The driver has not abided by the obligation to drive only a vehicle equipped with an alcohol ignition interlock device or has failed to abide by the terms and conditions of use of the device.
4. Driving while impaired by alcohol or drug under certain conditions and in the case of a repeat offense.
5. The driver omits or refuses to comply with an order of the police officer given under the Criminal code.
6. The driver is pulled over for excessive speeding.
7. The driver is participating in a street race, wager or stake.
8. The driver offers or provides a taxi transportation service without holding the appropriate licence class and a taxi permit.
9. The driver is driving a heavy vehicle after having been prohibited from doing so by the Commission des transports du Québec (CTQ).
IMPORTANT: you won’t have a second chance !
SolutionTicket.com has the expertise you need to do a Release from Seizure right the first time.